Special thanks to my sister for getting me the multi-colored pens for my birthday. This was the first time using something other than black. Its a shamrock for St. Patrick’s Day. I used a different scanner and this one was getting the colors all wrong. Everyone was super bright with a lot of contrast. I think I adjusted it enough in the editor to give the actual drawing justice. I also now notice that shamrocks have 3 leaves but each leaf has a slight slit in it. Oh well. Happy St. Patrick’s day to you!
- St. Patrick’s Day Google Doodle Focuses More On Art, Less On Drinking (webpronews.com)
- Fantasy Friday ~ A Wee Bit O’Luck and Legend (tamerietherton.com)
- St. Patricks Day Fun for the Entire Family (alexsjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Happy St Patrick’s Day (inktuition.net)
- St. Patrick’s Day: 5 Things You Need To Know (jillarcherauthor.wordpress.com)