I was looking through the logic book today and got very VERY bored and began to draw this guy in the book. I don’t know who he is other than his name in the caption. His name is Bertrand Russell, but other than that I’m not sure who he is, I guess he’s a philosopher. For some reason he turned out looking like Prince Charles or something. Happy doodles.
- Three Passions of Bertrand Russell (and a Collection of Free Texts) (downes.ca)
- T. S. Eliot (earthpages.wordpress.com)
- Groundhog Day & Bertrand Russell: Day 33 of Project 365 (valeriesuydam.wordpress.com)
- A Few Minutes with Bertrand Russell (laf.ee)
- The Wit and Wisdom of Bertrand Russell (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) | Alistair MacFarlane | Philosophy Now | 17 March 2012 (philosophynow.org)