Today I had a bottle of a local beer, Duquesne Pilsener. It has a happy guy saluting with a glass of suds up in the air. Like I said, he was happy, so I immediately had to draw it. My guy looks nothing like the actual mascot other than the pose. Nonetheless this would be on all of my bottles if I ever had a brewery. I wanted to call this doodle Salute, but Cheers sounds alright for this one. Maybe I can do a salute some other time.
- Craft beers in Maryland growing (wjla.com)
- Highlights from Portland, Oregon’s 2012 Cheers to Belgian Beers (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- The beer moment of truth (poemsforkush.com)
- Cheers to you – Harpoon beer drinkers! (lovebeerlovelife.wordpress.com)
- Munster, Ind. Buzzing Over Once-A-Year Brew (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Ice Core Beer Pitcher (coolmaterial.com)