Doodle 126 | Cow
I didn’t draw this one but I wanted to continue showing colorful crayons this week so I grabbed the coloring book and shaded this wonderful little cow.
Doodle 125 | Sun
I was going through stumble upon and saw a picture of a sun that looks like this. To me it looked like a psychedelic sun and I wanted to do one of my own. I decided to use a lot of bright, contrasting colors with the blue and orange, green and red. In the end I used a lot of crayons actually and the paper is extremely waxy. But I like it that way.
- Doodle 105 | Banana (doodlepack.wordpress.com)
- Doodle 114 | Paul McCartney (doodlepack.wordpress.com)
- Doodle 119 | Cheers (doodlepack.wordpress.com)
Doodle 124 | Sunset
I think I may finish out the week with some crayon work. This is just a romantic scene in the ocean, lake, whatever, at an evening sunset.
Doodle 123 | Scary Magician
I like magicians. Just not this one. Too evil and scary. I do love crayons though.
- Crafting to make Art (alexandriasmathers.wordpress.com)
- Figures Carved in Crayons (thehappiestcow.wordpress.com)
- Crayon Art (wholoves.wordpress.com)
- Crayons (blossomingtwigs.wordpress.com)
Doodle 113 | Dog Pals
I’m having a fun day today so I decided to crack open the coloring book to add to the excitement. The book I chose was all about baby animals although its about 75% filled with only penguins. I found a page with dogs and thought they’d do well. This one makes me think of summer as a kid without a care in the world.
- Doodling vs. Sketching (picturesfrommymind.wordpress.com)
- never too old to color (imagineenigami.wordpress.com)
- Coloring Book Entries (jesssmartsmiley.wordpress.com)
- I randomly designed something! / Postal surprise (starweaving.wordpress.com)
Doodle 101 | Goldfish
I rarely draw fish but when I do I draw them with a side profile so today I wanted to draw one looking right at you. I know it looks like he’s frowning but that’s how their mouths are, they just open from the bottom. To me he looks happy!
Doodle 21 | Wiz
As you can see I like coloring…This gives me an idea to do a different theme each week. For example, 7 crayon drawings 1 week, then 7 doodles another week. I just have to think of more styles.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images